With member access, you get:
- The Evidence You Can Use reviews for Early Intervention (ages birth–3) and/or Preschool & School-Age (ages 3–21) clients, available in online, print, and audio versions. For more on how the reviews are curated, see About.
- Site-search features, so you may look up the evidence behind specific topics of interest.
- Members may submit clinical questions to our Q & A page. We then seek out experts to answer the questions, with citations.
Note that The Informed SLP is an educational resource for pediatric speech–language pathologists. We do not offer adult/medical topics at this time. See Terms & Conditions of Service.
A couple questions for you!
Which population(s) do you work with? Choose content for:
- Early Intervention (birth–3)
- Preschool & School-Age (ages 3–21)
- ...or a Full Access membership that gets you both
Note the publishing schedule:
- Early Intervention reviews are published every-other-month
- Preschool & School-Age reviews are published monthly
Then, what type of access do you want?
- A day pass to explore the site ($12)
- Membership ($7/month of published content, billed quarterly)
- Annual membership (similar price, same access, billed annually)
Click to select a membership plan:
I’m already a member. Where do I go to make changes to my account?
There is a black “Your Account” button on the lower right-hand corner of the screen when you’re on any secure page of the site. If you're a member you should be able to see it right now! Click it to get into your account and make any changes you wish.
What if I have a coupon to apply?
You’ll be able to do it at checkout. Coupons may not be applied to day passes or group memberships.
May I buy this as a gift for a friend/colleague?
We currently offer this option for annual passes only. Contact Us and we'll send you the link.
School District, Company, or University Access
University Communication Sciences and Disorders departments, school districts, and other large cohorts of Speech–Language Pathologists may apply for a group pass to the site. You must have at least 10 group members to participate. Contact us for further details on pricing.
Journal Article Authors
All authors of journal articles reviewed by The Informed SLP get free membership. Contact us for further details if you're an author.