You may choose from membership or passes (below). With each of these, you get:
- The Evidence You Can Use Monthly Review: Pediatrics & Schools Edition. The monthly reviews highlight ONLY the most clinically-relevant information, then direct you to the original research for more. Available in online, print, and audio versions. For more on how the reviews are curated, see About.
- Site-search features, so you may look up the evidence behind specific topics of interest.
- Members may pose clinical evidence questions, and have us find experts to answer your question, with citations.
Additional details to note:
- The Informed SLP is an educational resources for speech–language pathologists. See Terms & Conditions of Service.
- If you have a coupon, you'll be able to enter it at checkout. Coupons apply to membership only.
- If you'd like to buy TISLP as a gift for an SLP friend, we currently offer this option for annual passes. Contact Us and we'll get that set up for you.
Membership: $7/month, charged at 3-month intervals. 90% of our our site users choose membership.
Annual Membership: $7/month, charged at 12-month intervals.
Day Pass: $6 one-time charge.
Week Pass: $12 one-time charge.
Not ready to buy, but just want to try a sample? Subscribe, below, and we'll send you one sample now, plus additional samples and site coupons as they arise!
University, School District, or Company Access
University Communication Sciences and Disorders departments, school districts, and other large cohorts of Speech–Language Pathologists may apply for a group pass to the site. You must have at least 10 group members to participate. Contact us for further details on pricing.
Journal Article Authors
All authors of journal articles reviewed by The Informed SLP get free membership. Contact us for further details if you're an author.